Just a few updates today . . .
- Look in the right sidebar under Recommended Sites for a new link to Dr. Maria Moratto's Prescription For Bliss site. I've known Dr. Moratto for a while now and she's always got great stuff on her website including a cool newsletter she sends out now and then. (Don't worry – she won't send you a gazillion messages a week!) Tell her Annie sent you if you do drop by!
- My good friend Al Diaz has a great book he wrote last fall called "The Titus Concept: Money for My Best and Highest Good". It's currently in eBook form but will be coming out in paperback sometime this month. Check out Al's site –here– and sign up for the daily inspirational thoughts. If you do, tell him Annie sent you, too.
- Need a freelance writer? Check out my 'freelance' tab above. I provide copywriting, ghostwriting, editing, proofreading, graphic design services and much more. Drop me an email and we'll discuss your project.
- Watch this space! I'll be adding some additional pages here and over on the Write Point blog this week. (That link is under Annie's Sites in the right sidebar.)
- And last for today – please click my test link for my new domain that I hope to have up and running soon – provided I get enough clicks. Right now, the link points to my Golden Pearls Publishing site. See the post below called "Changes" for the test link.
Blessings for Our Greatest Good,
PS – Don't forget – I'm offering a $300 discount on coaching services for the month of April. See below for details.